Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Movement Module (Simple Servo Controller)
- Provides a simple way of adding a 180-degree servo
- Perfect solution for simple animatronics functions
- Set the angle by adjusting a trimmer potentiometer
- Controlled by a momentary push button
- No coding required
- Power: 5 V
The Kitronik Movement Module (Simple Servo Controller) provides a simple way of adding a 180-degree servo to your project without the need for code. The Movement Module is the perfect solution for simple animatronics functions, such as; opening and closing mouths/hands/eyes, and more.
The board can power and control a single servo via the onboard potentiometer, 3-pin servo connector, and a momentary push button. At each press of the momentary button, the servo moves to the other end of its travel. The length of travel is determined by adjusting the trimmer potentiometer.
The board also features solder pads for +5V/GND (power in) and solder pads for attaching a remote push button in parallel with the PCB switch. The button can then be mounted in a convenient location on a custom enclosure to allow for more convenient operation. The remote switch should be momentary, and normally open. The use of a non-momentary switch may result in unpredictable operation.
Additionally, the board features a 5V USB power connector. In operation, a servo can pull more than 500 mA, it is important that this board is powered by a suitably rated power supply. Do not attempt to use a laptop or PC to power this board.
The onboard trimmer potentiometer can be adjusted with a small screwdriver. A servo can be attached to the Movement Module via the standard 3-pin servo connector on top of the board.
- 1x Kitronik Movement Module (Simple Servo Controller)
- 47 x 10 x 10.5 mm (Lx W x H)
- Centreline Hole Diameter: 3.3 mm
- Power: 5 V
- Quiescent Current: approx. 10 mA
- Servo Pulse Range: 0.5 - 2.5 ms (0-180 degrees)
- Control: Trimmer Pot + Push Button