Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Record Playback Kit
- Connects remote switches for record and playback
- Controlled by a micro-controller
- Provides access to the audio output signal
- Both the speaker and microphone are PCB mounted
- Runs on 2 x AA batteries (not included)
The Kitronik Record Playback Kit allows a short (10 second) message to be recorded and played back at the push of a button. There is one button to play the message and another to re-record the message which can be done over and over again.
The board includes a status LED which indicates that recording is in progress or that playback has completed. Both the speaker and microphone are PCB mounted so the only flying leads are for the battery holder which takes 2 x AA batteries.
The recorded message is kept in non-volatile memory and is kept until it is overwritten, regardless of the kit being switched off.
Because the module shuts down when it is not in use the batteries will last a very long time. An interface connector is available for more advanced users that wish to access the control signals.
- 2 x 1K Resistor 5%
- 2 x 4.7K Resistor 5%
- 1 x 100K Resistor 5%
- 1 x 1 nF Ceramic Disc Capacitor
- 3 x 100 nF Ceramic Disc Capacitor
- 1 x 16 V 220 uF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 x 4.7 uF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 x 5 mm Red LED
- 2 x 6 mm PCB Mount Switch
- 1 x 14 Pin IC Holder
- 1 x ISD1820 Record & Playback IC
- 1 x PCB Mount Microphone
- 1 x 8 Ohm PCB Mount Speaker
- 1 x Battery Holder With Leads (2x AA)
- 1 x Record Playback Kit PCB
- 60 x 52 mm (L x W)