Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Simple Robotics Kit for BBC micro:bit
- Features an easy build entry-level robot kit that requires no soldering
- Contains detailed instructions for both the assembly and the coding
- A great activity to do with supervised children
- Includes cardboard body to be easily customized and decorated
- Can be coded with the easy to use Microsoft MakeCode Editor
The Kitronik Simple Robotics Kit for BBC micro:bit is an easy build, entry-level, introduction to the exciting world of robotics. Enter the world of robotics with this Simple Robotics kit and build your own easy build micro:bit controlled robot.
It has been designed, from the ground up, to be simple to build by even the youngest of fingers. From its one-piece cardboard chassis to its clip lead connections, everything goes together in a way that is as free from frustration as possible.
This robot buggy is the same that is featured in the Lesson in a Box Simple Robotics kit, which is a complete set of electronics and teaching resources to enable successful cross-curricular lessons with minimal teacher effort.
This single version allows you to make one at home with the children and enjoy all of the fun learning potentials that this kit offers. Designed and tested with direct Teacher assistance, and in the classroom, this kit lends itself perfectly to the young roboteer.
- 1 x Klip Motor Driver for BBC micro:bit
- 2 x Wheels and Tyres
- 1 x Set of Clip Leads
- 2 x Right Angle Geared Hobby Motor
- 1 x Solderless TT Motor Board
- 1 x Ping Pong Ball
- 1 x Rubber Band
- 1 x Cardboard chassis net
- Croc Clip Connections
- Kitronik Klip Motor Driver Board
- Ping Pong Ball Caster
- Solderless Motor Conversion Kit
- Gear Motor
- Plastic Wheel & Rubber Tyre
- BBC micro:bit
- Folded Cardboard Body