- Kitronik STOP:bit Traffic Light
- Upgrade your microbit traffic light/pedestrian crossing projects
- Code it with the Microsoft MakeCode Editor
- Comes pre-assembled and looks great
- Designed for the BBC micro:bit Programmable Board(not included)
The Kitronik STOP:bit Traffic Light for micro:bit is the ultimate upgrade for traffic light/pedestrian crossing projects. Not only does it make coding the project a breeze, the board is supplied pre-assembled so you don't even need to fire up the soldering iron.
Love it or hate it, variations of the pedestrian crossing project have been around for decades. The Kitronik STOP:bit is a purpose built accessory that can only lead to a more enjoyable project with a nicer looking end result. If build with multiple STOP:bits you can use radio to coordinate traffic management.