Included in this bundle
- 1 X RB-Lep-01 - Leap Motion Controller
- 1 X RB-Lep-02 - Leap Motion VR Developer Mount for VR Headsets
- Leap Motion Controller + VR Headset Mount Bundle
- Features highly accurate hand and finger tracking with near-zero latency
- Leap Motion world’s leading hand tracking technology
- Provides a 120 x 150° field of view
The Leap Motion Controller + VR Headset Mount Bundle features an optical hand tracking module that captures the movement of users’ hands and fingers so they can interact naturally with digital content. The small, fast, and accurate Leap Motion Controller™ can be used for productivity applications with Windows computers, integrated into enterprise-grade hardware solutions or displays, or attached to virtual/augmented reality headsets for AR/VR/XR prototyping, research, and development.
The controller is capable of tracking hands within a 3D interactive zone that extends up to 60 cm (24”) or more, extending from the device in a 120 x 150° field of view. Leap Motion‘s software is able to discern 27 distinct hand elements, including bones and joints, and track them even when they are obscured by other parts of the hand.
The included Leap Motion VR Developer Mount is an accessory for the Leap Motion Controller that enables virtual reality experiences on Windows PC VR headsets such as the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. It is also suitable for mounting onto AR headsets provided it can be positioned in such a way that the Leap Motion cameras are not occluded.
The mount allows for a consistent and reliable placement and angle across different headsets, and is wellsuited for individual as well as scaled deployments of Leap Motion technology. The mount is designed in two pieces that clip together: one that encases the Leap Motion Controller, and one that attaches directly to the headset.
The VR Developer Mount, allows for easy, reliable, and consistent attachment of the device to virtual reality headsets such as the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. The Leap Motion App Gallery features 75+ legacy desktop applications and a demo suite for virtual reality.
- 1 x Leap Motion Controller
- 1 x Leap Motion VR Headset Mount
- 13 x 80 x 30 mm (H x W x D)
Leap Motion Controller
- Power supply: USB
- Ingress protection: Splash resistant
- Interaction zone: 60cm (24") or more
- Cameras: Two 640 x 240 Pixel camera interface: Experimental Universal Video Class (UVC)
- LEDs: Three
- Range: Arm’s length, up to roughly 80 cm
- Construction: Aluminium and scratch-resistant glass
- Ambient operating temperature: 32 to 113 ºF (0 to 45 ºC)
- Storage temperature: 14 to 122 ºF (-10 to 50 ºC)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet (0 to 3048 meters)
- Compliance: CE, FCC, CAN ICES-3
- Minimum system requirements (desktop): Windows 7+ or Mac OS X 10.7
- Minimum system requirements (VR): Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer; Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or greater; 8GB+RAM; 3x USB 3.0 port; NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater with compatible HDMI 1.3 video output
VR Developer Mount
- Mounting method: Single-use 3M adhesive
- Cable: 15'-long (4.5 m) USB extenderInteraction zone of LMC: 60 cm (24") or more
- Minimum system requirements for LMC (desktop): Windows 7+ or Mac OS X 10.7
- Minimum system requirements for LMC (VR): Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer; Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or greater; 8GB+RAM; 3x USB 3.0 port; NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater with compatible HDMI 1.3 video output
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.