Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Automatic MoonGlo NiteLite (Blue Led)
- Full Drawer Indicator
- Self-Adjusting Cat Sensor
- Large Upward Facing Entry for 'Open Air' Feel
- Suitable for cats of all sizes
- 12 months full warranty
The Litter-Robot 3 Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box makes cat ownership easier every day. It is the first major revision to the highly successful Litter-Robot platform. The larger, more ergonomic entry and litter chamber along with the new self-adjusting cat sensor accommodates all cats, large and small. It sifts clumps and waste out of the litter seven minutes after a cat uses it and drops the waste in to a receptacle drawer for easy disposal.
- Large Ergonomic Litter Chamber
- Clean Cycle Timing
- 8 Hour Sleep Mode
- Works on Safe 15 VDC Power
- Easy Access Simple Control Panel
- Accommodates cats weighing 5 lbs or more
- Sleep Mode and Lock Out
- Great for Multiple Cats
Easy Set Up & No Special Receptacles or Expensive Waste Bags
The globe and base unit come fully assembled and are very easy to set up. Just plug it in using the included 15 Volts AC adapter, and add litter, that's all. Say goodbye to those expensive special receptacles or waste bags, the Litter-Robot uses regular kitchen garbage bags.
Works with any Clumping Litter
The Litter-Robot has been designed to work with various types of litter, not just the premium clumping clay litters. The sifting screen is suitable for both clumping, scoopable clay litters as well as for alternative litters such as Litter Pearls, Crystals or World's Best Cat Litter.
Built to Last
The Litter Robot is an appliance quality, automated self-cleaning litter box designed to last the nine lives of your cat. Automated Pet Care Products, Inc. stands behind this litter box with an 12-month full warranty.
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you or your cats are not fully satisfied with the product, for any reason, just return the unit within 90 days after receipt for a refund of the product. Please note the following conditions:
The item must be returned in its original box and in a resalable condition.
Shipping costs to return the product are the responsibility of the customer
A cleaning fee will be charged if the product is not returned in new condition with all accessories
To Install: Tuck the top corner under the lip of the drawer. Then slide the filter upward.
To Remove: Grab the bottom corner of the filter and pull the filter down, away from the drawer step.
Base Seal Installation for base with Rib: Peel back the protective strip and place the base seal strip above the rib. Then, press down firmly on the base strip.
Base Seal Installation for base without Rib: Cut out the template on the reverse side of this sheet and place it on the base. Make frequent marks around the base. Peel back the protective strip and place the base strip above the line you have created. Lastly, press down firmly on the seal strip firmly on the seal strip.
- Fully Assembles Litter-Robot III Open Air
- Carbon Filter
- Waster Drawer Liner
- 15 V DC Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
- Return & Repack Instructions
- Fully Assembled: 29.2" High, 24.1" Wide and 26.7" Deep
- Waste Drawer: 12 3/4" Wide, 15.5" Long, 5" Deep
- Waste Port: 5 1/2" Wide, 5 3/4" Long, Diagonal 6 1/4"
- Oval Shaped Entry for the Cat: 15.2" High, 10.7" Wide
- Litter Bed Area at Maximum Litter Capacity: 14" Across
- Head Room for Cat Inside Globe: 15" to 17", depending on the level of litter
- Inside Width of Globe at Widest Point: 20" Across
- Depth of Globe: 20" Front to Back
- Input voltage range: 100 - 240 V
- Output voltage (fixed): 15 VDC