Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LTC2 Industrial LoRaWAN Temperature Transmitter w/o Probe (US915)
- Powered by 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery (Not Included)
- Designed to monitor temperature for different environment
- Features two internal 16 bit ADC interfaces
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 compatible
- Pre-load with a set of unique keys
The LTC2 Industrial LoRaWAN Temperature Transmitter w/o Probe (US915) is designed to monitor temperature for different environments. It supports reading PT100 probe and convert the value to temperature and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN protocol.
The LTC2 supports the datalog feature. Users can retrieve the sensor value via the LoRaWAN downlink command. The probe is powered by an 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery for long-time measurement. The battery can run 2~10 years depends on the network environment and working mode.
- 1 x LTC2 Industrial LoRaWAN Temperature Transmitter w/o Probe (US915)
- Device: 150 x 120 x 55 mm (L x W x H)
- Users can connect to their own PT100 Probe
- Grand Hole: Ml 2
- Suitable Environment: Connect to customized probe
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Monitor Temperature channels: Max 2x
- Battery: 8500mAh Li-SOCI2