Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Basic A-Pod frame and hardware hexapod robot kit
- Angled legs for additional range of movement with 3 DOF (degree of freedom)
- Made with PVC and high-quality aluminum servo erector set brackets
- Includes durable aluminum and plastic parts
- Advanced development kit
The Lynxmotion A-Pod Hexapod Robot Kit (Hardware Only) is insect inspired. The angled legs provides additional range of movement. The three DOF (degree of freedom) leg design means the robot can walk in any direction. The robot has been designed to use 18 HS-645 servos for the legs and an additional 7 servos for the head and tail. It's truly amazing to see in action.
The robot is made from precision-cut PVC and ultra-tough high-quality aluminum servo erector set brackets.
Note that this is NOT a toy but rather an advanced legged development platform. Mechanical assembly instructions are provided. but the user must select electronics and program the robot. The Phoenix code (compatible with Lynxmotion's BotBoarduino microcontroller + SSC-32 servo controller + PS2 remote control) can be adapted for use with this robot at the discretion of the user.
- A-Pod Body Kit
- A-Pod Mandibles Kit
- A-Pod Tail Kit
- 3x A-Pod Leg Pair
- 6x Servo extension cables - 6''
- 1x Servo Extender Cable - 24"
Requires (Sold separately)
- 25 x HS-645MG (133 oz. in.) Standard Servos
- BotBoarduino microcontroller
- SSC-32U Servo Controller (includes USB cable)
- 6V battery
- PS2 wireless controller
- Size (body) : 9.375''(L) x 6.625''(W) x 2.50''(H)
- Weight (w/out batteries): 6lb 4oz.
- Servo motion control: Local closed loop
- Steering: Differential
- Number of legs: 6
- Motion speed: 10''/S
- Ground clearance: Up to 7.50''