Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Robot chassis and Hitec HS-422 Servo Motor only
- Electronics sold seperately
BRAT stands for Bipedal Robotic Articulating Transport. The robot is a 6 servo biped walker featuring three degrees of freedom (DOF) per leg. The robot can walk forward or backwards and turn in place left or right with variable speed. Lynxmotion Biped BRAT can even do lots of Robo-One style acrobatic moves. This combo kit includes everything needed to make an operational robot, minus the electronics. Perfect if you already own a servo controller such as the Lynxmotion SSC-32 Servo Controller (RB-Lyn-100).
- Robot chassis and HS-422 servos only; no electronics.
- The biped legs feature 3 degrees of freedom.
- This kit includes everything you need to build a robot to control with your own electronics.
- Custom anodized aluminum components
- Mechanical hardware
- 6 x Hitec HS-422 servos
The following video shows the construction of the BRAT Biped in relation to the SES V1.1 Kit (Bluetooth module and XBee to serial adapter sold separately).
Only complete BRAT kits include either the SSC-32 servo controller or the BotBoarduino.