- Arduino IDE compatible microcontroller for robotics
- Perfect for controlling your small robotic projects
- Analog / digital devices or up to 15 servos can be plugged directly
- Arduino shield compatible format
- Includes buzzer, buttons, LEDs, voltage input options
The Lynxmotion BotBoarduino Shield-Compatible Robot Controller is mix of BotBoard II and Arduino Duemilanove for your Lynxmotion robot creation. It's perfect for controlling your small robotic projects. It has an onboard speaker, three buttons and LED's, a reset button, logic and servo power inputs, an I/O bus with 20 pins and power and ground, and a 5vdc 1.5amp regulator. Up to 15 servos can be plugged in directly.
The Botboarduino has 20 IO pins than may be used for digital in/out:
- 6 pins can be used for analog in
- 6 pins can be used for PWM output
- 2 pins are reserved for UART/USB
- Pin 13 has an LED connected to it
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.