Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lynxmotion FlowArm LSS Robotic Arm Software (Download)
- Graphical interface for Lynxmotion LSS Robotic Arms
- Compatible with Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (3 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit and Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (4 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit
- Interfaces with Lynxmotion (LSS) - Adapter Board (USB Mini)
- Created using and can be modified with Lynxmotion FlowBotics Studio Graphical Programming Software (Download)
- Create, record, play back and modify sequences
- Use teach mode, on-screen virtual arm, coordinates to control arm
The Lynxmotion FlowArm LSS Robotic Arm Software (Download) application is intended to allow easy control of the standard Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (3 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit & Lynxmotion SES-V2 Robotic Arm (4 DoF) w/ Smart Servos Kit . The graphical interface shows multiple views of the arm which can be controlled via drag and drop, as well as by manually inputting coordinates.
The full-featured built-in sequencer allows you to create sequences that have the arm move automatically from one position ("frame") to the next with no programming required. Make use of the "teach mode" to position the arm where you want and record frames that can be modified and played back. Associating each pattern with input keys means you can easily run and test multiple sequences.
LSS FlowArm Sequencer
Created using FlowBotics Studio
FlowBotics Studio includes hundreds of built-in components that allow you to interface your PC to many of the standard computer peripherals and you can quickly create new components for new hardware. You can also easily create new projects with custom GUI screens, knobs, buttons, switches, etc. that will run live from within FlowBotics Studio without needing to wait for compilation.
The FlowBotics Studio programming language includes a powerful graphics engine that allows you to make custom graphical objects by using standard bitmaps or by drawing your own shapes on the screen. Using this system, you can build entirely custom interfaces for your projects and integrate photographs, drawings, and graphs.
- 1x Lynxmotion FlowArm LSS Robotic Arm Software (Download)
Other Lynxmotion Products
- Designs specifically for the Lynxmotion (LSS) Robotic Arms
- Graphical interface with multiple views
- Sequencer allows recording and playback of many sequences via keyboard input
- Teach mode allows the user to move the arm and have the virtual arm follow
- Position the arm using rectangular or cylindrical coordinates, virtual joysticks or mouse
- Application can be modified via FlowBotics Studio
- Aata log shows what commands are sent and received and can be saved as a .csv file.
- LSS FlowArm is intended only for Windows operating systems 7 or higher.
- Created using and can be modified with FlowBotics Studio