Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5stack ATOM PWM Kit (FDD8447L)
- Offers single channel low latency PWM signal output
- Built-in DC-DC (12V->5V) conversion circuit
- Easy installation, simple operation
- All-in-one design with protective cover
- Development platform: Arduino/UIFlow
The M5stack ATOM PWM Kit (FDD8447L) is a single-channel PWM regulated DC Driver with a built-in MOSFET load capacity up to 12 V at 100 W and is suitable for high-power DC motor PWM speed control and industrial heating wire control applications. ATOM LITE can be used as the core controller (built-in ESP32).
It has a wide PWM dynamic adjustment range and is combined with the built-in WIFI & Bluetooth function. It can also easily achieve remote control and supports UIFlow graphical programming for easy configuration of signal output and function expansion.
- 1x ATOM PWM
- 1x ATOM LITE
- 1x M2 Hex Wrench
- 1x M2x8 cup head Machine screw
- 1x 3.96-4P terminal
- 1x TYPE-C USB data cable (20 cm)
- 24 x 48 x 18 mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum Output Power: 100 W
- Input Voltage Range : DC 12 - 24 V
- Number of Drive Channels: 1
- Weight: 28.9 g