- M5Stack ATOM Stepper Motor Driver Development Kit (DRV8825)
- Features working status indicator
- Provides up to 1/32 micro-stepper
- Lets you maximum 1.2 A drive current
- Built-in DC-DC
- Adapt to Atom Lite only
The M5Stack ATOM Stepper Motor Driver Development Kit (DRV8825) is a stepper motor driver module suitable for Atom Lite only, with a built-in DRV8825 driver chip, which can be used to drive a stepper motor.
The chip has its own over-current protection function. A DIP switch onboard can adjust the step number flexibly. Built-in DC-DC, the external power supply can supply power to ATOM, drive motor needs an external power supply (9-18 V).
- 1 x ATOM Lite
- 1 x Atom Step Motor
- 1 x Type-C Cable (20 cm)
- 1 x M2*8 Screw
- 1 x Hex key
- 48 x 24 x 18 mm
- Micro-Stepping Levels: 1/32 Step
- Output current: Full-scale 1.2 A
- Supply voltage: 9-18 V
- External port: KF128L 2.54 6P
- Case Material: Plastic ( PC )
- Weight: 17 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.