Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack BALA-C PLUS ESP32 Self-Balancing Robot Kit
- Offers a DIY dual wheel self-balance Robot Car Kit
- Includes a Type-C Cable
- Incorporates a light-weight design with 360° Servos
- Compatible with UIFlow graphic programming IDE
- Supported Platform: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
The M5Stack BALA-C PLUS ESP32 Self-Balancing Robot Kit is a DIY dual-wheel self-balance Robot Car Kit. BalaC PLUS consists of an M5StickC PLUS, STM32 chipset, two motor driver ICs, and a rechargeable/replaceable 16340 battery.
It incorporates a lightweight design with 360° servos. And compatible with UIFlow graphic programming IDE. The BalaC PLUS maintains its balance with the help of MPU6886. The real-time compensation of the servos is controlled by calculating the offset value, to achieve the self-balance. A brick-compatible design allows you to change with different tires. If you want to learn about PID, or need an interesting programming toy product, BalaC PLUS will be a good choice.
Note: The M5StickC PLUS is included in the package without the PID code. Please flash it with Arduino or UIFlow example after receiving it!
- 1x M5StickC PLUS
- 1x BalaC Base
- 2x Wheel
- 2x Wheel Connector
- 2x 9G Servo
- 2x Elastic
- 2x Screw
- 1x Hex Key
- 1x 16340 Battery
- 1x 10 cm Type-C Cable
- Type-C Cable Length: 10 cm
- ESP32-PICO-D4: 240 MHz dual-core | DMIPS: 600 | SRAM: 520 KB | Wi-Fi
- Servo: Rotation angle: 360° | No-load speed: 0.12 seconds / 60° (4.8 V)
- Driver: L9110S
- Slave: STM32F030F4P6
- Communication protocol: I2C: 0x38
- Battery: 16340 | 3.7 V | 700 mAh | Li-ions rechargeable
- Weight: 120 g