- M5Stack CANBus Unit (CA-IS3050G)
- Adopts multi-master competitive bus structure
- Features two LEGO-compatible hole
- Built-in DC-DC isolated power chip
- Lets you signal rate up to 1 Mbps
- Support up to 110 nodes
The M5Stack CANBus Unit (CA-IS3050G) is an isolated controller area network (CAN) transceiver unit, which can be used to build a complex can communication network.
The built-in DC-DC isolated power chip can isolate noise and interference and prevent damage to sensitive circuits. CAN is an ISO international standard serial communication protocol. CAN belongs to the field bus category. It is a kind of serial communication network that can effectively support distributed control or real-time control.
- CAN bus communication
- Industrial field control
- Security system
- 1 x CAN Unit
- 1 x HY2.0 Cable (5 cm)
- 65 x 24 x 8 mm
- Rated withstand voltage: 1000 V
- Maximum rate: 1 Mbps
- Number of theoretical nodes: 110
- Low loop delay: -150ns
- Common mode voltage: -12 ~ 12 V
- Protection Function: Current limiting, over-voltage, main dynamic time-out function, and signal isolation
- Case Material: Plastic ( PC )
- Weight: 12 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.