Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack ECG Module13.2 AD8232 w/ Cables & Pads
- Features a heart rate monitor unit (electrocardiogram)
- Provides ultra-precision Op-Amp
- Built-in heart rate statistics
- Front end/digital fully isolated design
- Detects heart rate and output a cardiogram signal
The M5Stack ECG Module13.2 AD8232 w/ Cables & Pads is a heart rate monitor (electrocardiogram) unit, it can detect the heart rate and output a cardiogram signal.
Electrocardiogram (ECG) is a technology that uses an electrocardiograph to record the changes in the electrical activity of the heart during each cardiac cycle.
At the signal acquisition end, this ECG module integrates the AD8232 single-lead heart rate monitoring at the front end, the collected ECG signal is processed by the AD8603 low-pass filter, and the 10bit-ADC (AD7476) performs analog/digital signal input to STM32 (built-in heart rate statistics) Algorithm) for signal analysis.
- Bioelectric signal acquisition
- Portable ECG
- Exercise Tracker
- 1 x ECG Module
- 3 x ECG electrodes
- 6 x Adhesive Pads
- 54 x 54 x 13.2 mm
- Commuincation Method: UART 115200 bps
- AD8232: High signal gain G=100 | With DC blocking capability | Common mode rejection ratio: 80 dB (DC to 60 Hz)
- AD7476: 10bit-ADC | SPI Interface | Fast throughput rate: 1 MSPS | vref 2.8 V
- Weight: 18 g