- M5Stack Light Intensity Sensor Unit w/ Adjustable Photoresistor
- Offers a light-controlled variable resistor
- Features two Lego-compatible holes
- Provides 10K adjustable resistor
- Software Development Platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blocky, Python)
The M5Stack Light Intensity Sensor Unit w/ Adjustable Photoresistor is a light intensity sensor unit with an adjustable photoresistor.
The resistance of a photoresistor decreases with increasing incident light intensity, and vice versa. It exhibits photoconductivity which makes it possible to detect the varies based on Voltage, and use an AD to convert the digital data.