Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Microphone Unit (LM393)
- Offers two LEGO compatible holes
- Built-in Omni-directional electret microphone
- Provides digital output and analog signal
- Features omnidirectional, 52dB sensitivity
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blocky, Python)
The M5Stack Microphone Unit (LM393) is a sound sensor with a built-in Omni-directional electret microphone. The signal is amplified and output by microphone preamplifier max4466.
The built-in LM393 double voltage comparator can set the comparison voltage threshold by adjusting 10K adjustable resistance. The sensor is very suitable for acoustic electrical conversion, audio recording/sampling, FFT acoustic feedback, voice switch, and other projects.
- FFT Spectrum Display
- Audio Sample/Record
- Voice Switch
- 1 x Microphone Unit
- 1 x Grove Cable
- 32 x 24 x 8 mm
- Microphone sensitivity/SNR: 52dB/40dB
- Output Signal: Analog/digital
- HY2.0-4P interface
- 2x LEGO compatible holes
- Working Voltage: 3.3 V
- Weight: 5 g