Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack RGB LED Unit (SK6812)
- Offers two Lego-compatible holes
- Comes with a Grove cable
- Features very useful hardware for a STEM class
- Include three individual LEDs
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
The M5Stack RGB LED Unit (SK6812) is an LED Unit that includes 3 individual LEDs. It is also one of the Unit from M5GO Kit. Each one can display any color based on the RGB spectrum.
One feature of this Unit is that it's extendable, which means you can have multiple of them wired together. This is a very useful piece of hardware for a STEM class, students can program it to realize some of cool applications, for example, a traffic light.
- 1x RGB Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
- 32 x 24 x 8 mm (L x W x H)
- Lego-compatible holes: 2
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Weight: 4 g