Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Thermal Camera 2 Unit (MLX90640) 110 Degree FoV
- Offers a data processing MCU
- Integrated programmable RGB LED
- Programming platform: Arduino/UIFlow
- Can be used together with the host computer
- Interface: GROVE I2C/HY2.0-4P
The M5Stack Thermal Camera 2 Unit (MLX90640) 110 Degree FoV is a data processing MCU-equipped MLX90640 thermal imaging acquisition unit. It has 32x24 imaging pixels, a field of view of 110°x75°, and a temperature measurement range of -40 to 300 °C.
The MCU uses ESP32, which is capable of high and low-temperature alarms, average, maximum and minimum values reading, and data caching via data processing. The board integrates with a buzzer, RGB indicator, function, and reset buttons, and communicates with the host computer through I2C. This product can be used together with the host computer or separately and is applicable for temperature measurement and abnormal alarms.
- 1x THERMAL2 Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable
- MCU: ESP32-PICO-D4
- Power: 5 V at 0.5 A
- Field of View: 110° x 75°
- Measurement Range: -40 ~ 300 °C
- Resolution: 32 x 24
- Refresh Rate: 0.5 Hz - 64 Hz
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C
- Housing material: Plastic ( PC )
- Weight: 4.9 g