Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Unit Indoor Positioning Module (DW1000)
- Offers two LEGO Technic friction pinholes
- Internal STM32 Integrated ranging algorithm
- Provides simple usage, no need for RF calibration
- Supports two-way ranging and TDOA
- Development Platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
The M5Stack Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Unit Indoor Positioning Module (DW1000) is a Unit that integrates the UWB (Ultra Wide Band) communication protocol which uses nanosecond pulses to locate objects and define position and orientation.
The design uses the Ai-ThinkerBU01 Transceiver module which is based on Decawave's DW1000 design. The internal STM32 chip with its integrated ranging algorithm，is capable of 10 cm positioning accuracy and also supports AT command control.
- Indoor tracking
- Accurate range finding
- 1 x UWB Unit
- 1 x HY2.0-4P Port
- 48 x 24 x 8 mm (L x W x H)
- Positioning Accuracy: 10 cm
- Weight: 7 g