Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Unit Gesture Recognition Sensor (PAJ7620U2)
- Recognizable gestures up to 9 kinds
- Faster and more accurate
- Interface: I2C
- Effective recognition distance: 5 - 15 cm
- Embedded infrared LED and optical lens
- Development Platform: Arduino, UIFlow
The M5Stack Unit Gesture Recognition Sensor (PAJ7620U2) is a touchless 3D gesture recognition sensor via the I2C interface that integrates with PAJ7620U2. You could feel the charm of 9 kinds of gesture recognition by default program. In addition to adding more complex gestures, the recognition rate is up to 240 Hz with higher anti-interference capability.
This sensor is reliable for its recognition process is intuitive and has low power consumption (operating current only 2.2 mA) that allows you to control a robot in accordance with your hand's movement. This is particularly useful in interactive applications.
- 1x UNIT Gesture
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable
- 24 x 32 x 8 mm (L x W x H)
- Gesture recognition frequency: Typical value: 120 Hz | Maximum: 240 Hz
- Support gestures: 9 built-in + 4 software extensions + support software algorithm expansion
- Effective recognition distance: 5 cm - 15 cm
- R Ambient light immunity: <100k Lux
- Communication interface: I2C, addr: 0x73
- Working current: 2.2 mA
- Weight: 4.3 g