- M5Stamp ISP Serial Programmer Module (CH9102)
- Offers an ESP32 programming tool with USB to the serial port
- Includes a 1.5 mm hex key
- Built-in 3.3V DCDC circuit
- Provides hardware full duplex serial UART interface
- Supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 4Mbps
The M5Stamp ISP Serial Programmer Module (CH9102) is an ESP32 programming tool with USB to the serial port in the STAMP series package, using a CH9102 chip inside, and a built-in 3.3V DCDC circuit, 5V power supply and USB D+/D- signal line led out on the side of the PCB. It adopts the STAMP package and can support SMD, DIP, flying wire, and other uses.
This module can be used for ESP32 circuit download, embedded part of product ISP function, etc.
- 1x M5Stack Stamp ISP Module
- 1x 1.5 mm hex key
- 1x 2.54-6P Curved needles
- 1x 2.54-6P Inline needles
- 20 x 20 x 4.7 mm
- USB communication chip: CH9102F
- Step-down DCDC power supply chip: SY8089
- USB interface type: Type C
- Output voltage: 3.3 V
- ESD protect: ±8 kV
- Weight: 2.9 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.