Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stamp RS485 Module
- Offers an RS485 communication expansion board
- Comes with two HY2.0-4P female connector (blue + white)
- Includes a 1.5 mm HEX Key
- Suitable for RS485 sensor data acquisition
- Can be integrated into various embedded devices
The M5Stamp RS485 Module is an RS485 communication expansion board, that converts the 3.3 V TTL level of the MCU serial port into a differential signal compatible with the RS485 standard.
With a compact size of 20 x 4.6 x 23 mm, it can be integrated into various embedded devices for RS485 communication interface expansion. Suitable for RS485 sensor data acquisition, Modbus bus node communication, and other applications.
- 1x STAMP PWR485
- 1x HT3.96-4P Female Connector
- 2x HY2.0-4P Female Connector (blue + white)
- 1x HEX Key 1.5 mm
- 20 x 4.6 x 23 mm
- Input Voltage: PWR485 interface
- Supports: 9 - 24 V input power | TTL side input voltage 5 V
- Recommended operating baud rate: 9600 bps / 115200 bps
- Operating Current: DC 5 V at 3.2 mA
- Input Logic Level: 3.3 V
- DC 12 V at 2.8 mA
- DC 24 V at 2.1 mA
- Baud rate: Stable communication baud rate: 9600 bps / 115200 bps | Maximum communication baud rate test: 128000 bps
- Weight: 5.1 g