Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeBlock mBot-S Explorer Kit
- Entry-level educational robot for STEAM education
- Contains many electronic modules
- Updated version of mBot
- Comes with an LED matrix display
- Ages: 8+
The MakeBlock mBot-S Explorer Kit is an entry-level educational robot for STEAM education and suitable for students from ages 8 and above. mBot-S contains many electronic modules such as a LED matrix, sensors, an IR transmitter, an IR receiver. It has the companion programming software mBlock (for PC/mobile) and supports the Makeblock app for 3D construction.
mBot-S is an updated version of mBot. In addition to the features that mBot provides, mBot-S also comes with an LED matrix display. Children can put the LED display in any position as they please: a front, back, at the top. The LED matrix display brings diversity into mBot-S, allowing children to customize images by programming the RBG lights. Children turn the LED display into a board showing scores, weather forecasts or emotions.
- 1 x MakeBlock mBot-S Explorer Kit
- 1 x 4 AA batterie holder
- 190 x 130 x 130 mm (7.48 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches)
- Sensors: Light sensor, IR Receiver, Button, Ultrasonic Sensor, Line-following Sensor
- Other electronic modules: Buzzer, RGB LED, IR transmitter, two motors, LED matrix
- Chip: ATmega328
- Power: 3.7V DC Lithium battery (not included) or 4 AA batteries(Xt included)
- Wireless: Communication Bluetooth
- Weight: 500 grams