Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeBlock Me Flame Sensor
- Adopts RJ25 port for easy connection
- Provides output ports for digital and analog signal
- Features a detection distance of 1 m when the height of flame is 5 cm
- Offers an onboard potentiometer that can be adjusted for its sensitivity
The MakeBlock Me Flame Sensor can be used to detect fire source or light source with wavelength in the range of 760 to 1100 nm. Its detection angle is up to 60 degrees, and detection accuracy can be adjusted.
When the flame is detected, its blue indicator will light on. It can be applied to the safety monitoring projects such as fire-fighting robot and flame alarm.
- 1 x - MakeBlock Me Flame Sensor
- 51 x 24 x 18 mm (L x W x H)
- Operating voltage: 5 V DC
- Spectrum band detected: 840-1200 nm
- Detection angle: 60°
- Feedback time: 15μs
- Control mode: digital and analog port
- Operating temperature: -25 ~80 ℃ / -13 ~176 ℉ (Don’t be too close to the flame to prevent from damage)