Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Me Light Sensor
- Used to detect the light intensity
- Offers a wide measuring range and high resolution
- Has 2.54 mm pin holes for connecting with Dupont wire
- Can be easily wired with 6P6C RJ25 interface
The Me Light Sensor is used to detect the light intensity. It's like a Me Light and Grayscale Sensor without the white LED. Almost the same function and usage, but a little cheaper.
You can use it to make a intelligent dimming lamp, a laser communication system, or something cooler. The library is same as Me Light and Grayscale Sensor.
- Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (L x W x H)
- Rated Voltage: 5 V