Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Makeblock Power Expansion Board V1 for NovaPi
- Contains an MCU with the ARM Cortex-M4 core
- Features serial interfaces to communicate with NovaPi
- Uses eight DC output ports and two brushless motor ports
- Offers control of the powered devices
The Makeblock Power Expansion Board contains an MCU with the ARM Cortex-M4 core, uses serial interfaces to communicate with NovaPi, and uses eight DC output ports and two brushless motor ports to control the powered devices such as DC motors, mechanical grabbers, electromagnetic valves, and brushless motors. Power expension board require no extra external power supply.
Eight DC output interfaces and two brushless motor interfaces. Embedded overload protection circuits to prevent exceptional conditions from damaging the shield.
- 1 x Makeblock Power Expansion Board V1 for NovaPi
- 85 x 56 x 19.5 mm
- Input voltage: 6 V - 13 V
- DC port voltage: 12 V
- Maximum DC port current: 3 A
- Brushless motor port voltage: 12 A
- Maximum brushless motor port current: 5 A