Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Makeblock xTool D1-10W
- Offers higher accuracy DIY laser engraving and cutting machine
- Adopted industrial-grade structural design
- Work with a higher precision of 0.01 mm
- Provides ultra-fine compression spot
- Better laser enhances cutting and engraving effect
The Makeblock xTool D1-10W adopted an industrial-grade structural design, the movement accuracy of xTool D1 can incredibly reach 0.01 mm. With 0.08 x 0.08 mm ultra-fine compressed laser spot, always show the best details whether engraving or cutting.
The 10W model supports more engraving materials, finer engraving and faster engraving speed compared to 5W model. For example, 10W can cut 10 mm wood at one time, which 5W cannot do in one cut.
Different from the plastic steel of other laser machines, the All-Steel wheel and shaft allow xTool D1 to work with a higher precision of 0.01 mm. In addition, it supports more than 100,000+ times of sliding and has a lifetime 3 times longer than that of the plastic wheel.
By tightening the synchronous belt with the tension wheel adjuster, the movement gap is well eliminated, the machine vibration is reduced and the movement stability is improved so that the engraving remains accurate even at high processing speeds.
Engraving Fine Vector Graphics: Moderate tension of the synchronous belt is essential to the accuracy of the movement. The tension wheel & synchronous belt allow the D1 to engrave fine vector graphics at high-speed.
0.02 mm Repeat Positioning Accuracy: The sturdy structure design makes D1 more stable, and the repeat positioning accuracy is less than 0.02 mm. It maintains a perfect engraving effect even after long-term use.
Easy Focus Adjustment: Only take 3 steps to adjust the focus in 5 seconds. Pull down the original focus lever, slide the laser slider to make the focus lever close to the material's surface, and recover the focus lever.
Large Engraving Area: A large working area of 432 x 406 mm (17 x 16 inches), more than the size of A3 paper, allows you to engrave more patterns at once. Easy to use and more efficient.
Multiple Transfer Data Ways: You can transfer data via Wi-Fi, USB cable, or a large capacity TF card (Offline Use) and use D1 anytime and anywhere.
- Machine Power: 60 W
- Laser Electric Power: 40 W
- Laser Module Output Power: 10 W
- Wavelength: 450 - 460 nm
- Routing Speed: 160 mm / s
- Voltage Input: 100 - 240 V | 50 - 60 HZ
- Voltage Output: 12 V | 7 A | 84 W
- Connecting Interfaces: USB / Wi-Fi
- Operating Systems: Windows / macOS / Android / iOS
- Control Software: Laserbox Software / Laserbox App
- File Type(s): SVG / DXF / JPG / JPEG / PNG / BMP / TIF / CR2, etc.
- Weight: 5 kg