- Power: 1-1/4 Maximum HP motor for improved performance
- Accuracy: Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system
- Comfort: Ergonomic design for comfort and control
- Durability: Heavy duty aluminum motor housing
- Includes: 1/4" collet, straight guide, wrenches
The Makita 1‑1/4 HP Compact Router for Shapeoko (RT0701C) delivers performance and precision in a compact design. With a full 1-1/4 maximum horsepower, the RT0701C is engineered for a range of precision routing applications.
The RT0701C has a powerful 1-1/4 HP (maximum horsepower) motor with a variable speed control dial (10,000-30,000 RPM) that enables the user to match the speed to the application. Additional performance features include electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, and soft start feature for smooth start-ups. The RT0701C is double-insulated with a heavy-duty aluminum motor housing for increased durability.
The RT0701C is engineered for precision and includes a smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system and easy-to-read depth scales for more precise settings. The quick release cam lock system is designed for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation, with a high-visibility base design for improved handling and performance.
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) to match the speed to the application
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control
- Quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Accepts industry standard template guides
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased work piece protection
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Uses 1/4" shank routers bits
- Double insulated