Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Marvelmind Modem HW v5.1 (915/868 MHz, US/EU)
- Offers a proprietary radio protocol
- Used for communication and synchronization
- Provides central controller of the system
- Supports up to 255 beacons
- Supported architectures: IA and NIA
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country
The Marvelmind Modem HW v5.1 (915/868 MHz, US/EU) is a modem for Marvelmind precise Indoor positioning and navigation system. The system is used for autonomous robots, vehicles, drones, and people as well as for industrial applications requiring precise positioning and localization indoors.
The case is made of black plastic. It has a micro-USB port for connecting to a PC. Has an LED indication of inclusion. Has a power switch. Has a removable radio antenna. The device is installed in the center of the system for reliable connection to all elements of the system. Via Micro-USB it connects to a PC.
When the system is deployed, the modem transmits the location of the mobile beacons to the PC. The modem communicates with the receiving devices via an unlicensed radio channel 868 / 915 MHz.
- 1 x Marvelmind Modem HW v5.1 (915/868 MHz, US/EU)
- 30x30x115mm (with 110mm antenna)
- Radio band: 868 / 915MHz
- Radiation power: 10mW
- IA: Up to 255 beacons per system (stationary + mobile combined)
- NIA: Up to 255 beacons per system (stationary + mobile combined)
- Virtual UART via USB
- Antenna full-size
- Forklifts/robots tracking indoors
- Indoor tracking for people
- Drones tracking indoors