Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Medium power motor driver
- Ease of use and flexibility
- Analog voltage, PWM, RC mode, Serial and I2C Interfaces
- Temperature limiter, reduces power gracefully if module overheats
The MD04 24V 20A H-Bridge USB DC Motor Driveris a medium power motor driver and is an upgraded replacement for the MD03, the main features are ease of use and flexibility. It can be controlled by analog voltage, PWM, RC mode, Serial and I2C Interfaces.
The motor's power is controlled by on-board Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) generators driving the H-Bridge Transistors.
- Voltage - 5v - 24v
- Current - up to 20A
- Control 1 - 0v - 2.5v - 5v Analogue for Reverse - Stop - Forward
- Control 2 - 0v - 5v (or PWM equiv.) with separate direction control
- Control 3 - RC Mode - Controlled by standard Radio Control system. Direct connection to RC receiver. (1mS - 2mS pulse with 1.5mS center off).
- Control 4 - I2C Interface, full control, acceleration and status reporting. Up to 8 modules on bus. SCL speed up to 1MHz
- Control 5 - Serial at 5v levels and up to 115.2k baud rate
- Current limiter - Preset at 20A
- Size - 113mm x 52mm x 30mm