Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Mini Tower NAS Kit for RPi 4B, Heat Dissipation, OLED Screen
- Accommodates up to 2TB M.2 SATA SSD
- Exceptional cooling system with adjustable PWM fan
- Aesthetically pleasing Mini Tower Case design
- 0.96-inch OLED screen with 28 x 64 pixel resolution
- 40PIN GPIO extension header for added functionality
The Mini Tower NAS Kit for RPi 4B, 2TB M.2 SATA SSD, Heat Dissipation, OLED Screen is a specialized kit that comprises an M.2 SATA SSD Expansion Board, ICE Tower Cooler, Mini Tower Case, 0.96-inch OLED, and GPIO Edge Extension header. This kit is designed to seamlessly complement the Raspberry Pi 4B and can be assembled into a compact and aesthetically pleasing Desktop NAS.
The kit accommodates up to 2TB M.2 NGFF SSD and boasts an exceptional cooling system, an OLED screen, an attractive RGB LED light, a speed-adjustable PWM fan, and a 40PIN GPIO extension header. It is important to note that the Raspberry Pi 4B is not included in this package.
- 1x M.2 SATA SSD Expansion Board
- 1x ICE Tower Cooler
- 1x Mini Tower Case
- 1x 0.96-inch OLED
- 1x GPIO Edge Extension Header
- This product is only compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B
- The case is made of ABS material and features two transparent acrylic side panels
- The case comes with a 0.96-inch OLED screen already mounted on it, with a resolution of 28 x 64 pixels
- The default I2C address for the OLED screen is 0x3C
- The product also includes an M.2 SATA SSD 2280/2260/2240 mass storage adapter board
- The adapter board supports up to 2TB M.2 SATA SSD
- Weight: 381 g