Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Control up to two DC motors
- CW/CCW/short brake/stop motor control modes
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit
- Constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak)
The Motor Driver - Dual TB6612FNG v2 can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak). Two input signals (IN1 and IN2) can be used to control the motor in one of four function modes: CW, CCW, short-brake, and stop. The two motor outputs (A and B) can be separately controlled and the speed of each motor is controlled via a PWM input signal with a frequency up to 100kHz. The STBY pin should be pulled high to take the motor out of standby mode.
This version does not include pre-soldered male headers. You can get the Motor Driver - Dual TB6612FNG v2 (w/ Headers) instead if you prefer. Logic supply voltage (VCC) can be in the range of 2.7–5.5VDC, while the motor supply (VM) is limited to a maximum voltage of 15VDC. The output current is rated up to 1.2A per channel (or up to 3.2A for a short, single pulse).
- 1 x 1A Motor Driver - Dual TB6612FNG
- Power supply voltage: VM = 15V max, VCC = 2.7–5.5V
- Output current: Iout = 1.2A (average) / 3.2A (peak)
- Standby control to save power
- CW/CCW/short-brake/stop motor control modes
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low-voltage detecting circuit
- All pins of the TB6612FNG broken out to 0.1" spaced pins
- Filtering capacitors on both supply lines