Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor
- Designed For Microcontrollers
- Measures muscle activity
- Provides reverse polarity protection
- Includes a single-supply voltage
- Expandable via Shields
The MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor measures muscle activity through the electric potential of the muscle, commonly referred to as surface electromyography (EMG or sEMG for short). When your brain tells your muscle to flex, it sends an electrical signal to your muscle to start recruiting motor units (the bundles of muscle fibers that generate the force behind your muscles).
MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor will analyze the filtered and rectified electrical activity of a muscle and output a signal (0-VIN volts, where VIN signifies the voltage of the power source) that represents how hard the muscle is being flexed. This board includes a single-supply voltage of +3.3 to +5 V, three output modes, reverse polarity protected power pins, and indicator LEDs.
Note: MyoWare and the Muscle Sensor are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation treatment, or prevention of disease, in a man or other animals.
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor
- Board: 37.57 x 35.90 mm / 1.48 x 1.41 inch
- Supply Voltage: Minimum: +2.27 V | Typically: +3.3 V to +5 V | Maximum: +5.47 V
- Input Bias Current: 250 pA, max 1 nA
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Three Output Modes: Raw EMG | Rectified | Envelope
- Expandable via Shields: Yes
- MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor Form Factor: 3x Female Snap Pins | 3x Male Snap Pins
- LED Indicators: VIN | ENV
- Adjustable Gain: Yes