- Wi-Fi enabled High-performance robot vacuum that's best for picking up dust and allergens
- Includes Lithium Ion battery, blade brush, ultra performance filter, boundary markers
- Uses patented Neato Botvision to scan and map the room
- Vacuums dirt, crumbs, and dust bunnies from all floor types
- Combines powerful suction with a large brush
The Neato Botvac Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner has a patented laser-guided technology scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans, automatically moving from room to room. The robot can be paired with a home Wi-Fi network and the Neato app, to remotely set up a regular vacuuming schedule, start a full house or spot clean, stop or pause the robot and get instant notifications about the status of the vacuuming run.
It features a new Lithium Ion battery, two new cleaning modes (Eco and Turbo mode), an Ultra performance filter, a large brush, bigger-is-better dirt bin, and precise edge cleaning brush pick up more dirt and debris. Schedule daily cleanings or push a button for instant multi-room or spot cleaning. Automatically goes back to charge base, then returns to where it left off. The new battery allows for longer cleaning time, the Connected can clean between 4000-5000 Square feet in ECO mode. Regular Botvac and D-series are around 2500 Square feet.
- Connection to your home Wi-Fi, enabling remote control and scheduling of the robot.
- Two new cleaning modes: the Eco mode for a longer, quieter energy saving clean and Turbo mode for a super-powered fast cleaning.
- Advanced SpinFlow Power Clean system picks up more of the stuff that lands on the floor--like dirt, cereal, dustbunnies, and crumbs.
- A large brush gets closer to the wall than those round robot vacuums.
- Bigger-is-better dirt bin holds more and is easy to empty.
- Ultra performance filter capturing small particles of 0.3 microns.
- Precise edge cleaning side brush makes sure not a speck of dust escapes its path.
- Easily schedule daily cleanings or just push a button for instant multi-room or spot cleaning.
- Automatically goes back to its charge base to juice up then returns to where it left off and finishes the job.
- Easy-to-use boundary markers keep it where you want and away from place you don’t—like pet bowls, cords, and toys. Just drop them down. Nothing complicated about it.