Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Octopus Analog UV sensor (GUVA-S12SD)
- Features a UV electric brick for the Octopus series
- Measures UV intensity of sunlight
- Supports micro:bit in 3V
- Connects easily and conveniently
The Octopus Analog UV sensor (GUVA-S12SD) is the UV electric brick in the Octopus series, the basic design is from the Octopus electric bricks and the setting of its outlook, the PCB fixing hole, and the connectors are the same.
It can measure the total UV intensity of the sunlight; linear signal voltage output, and it can be used as UV dosimeters, UV index instrument and flame detection, etc,.
- 1 x Octopus Analog UV sensor (GUVA-S12SD)
- 38.9 x 23.5 mm
- Working Voltage: DC 3~5.5 V
- Connection Mode: G-GND，V-VCC，S-signal pin
- Test Precision: ±1 UV INDEX
- Wavelength: 200 nm - 370 nm
- Response Time: Below 0.5 second
- Net Weight: 5g