Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Octopus BME280 Pressure Sensor
- Offers low power consumption and small size
- Has a 3mm standard positioning hole
- Supports I2C and SPI protocol
The Octopus BME280 Pressure Sensor is an electric brick, which has an integrated temperature sensor, air pressure sensor, and humidity sensor onboard.
Its rated 3.3v power supply is enough to support micro:bit (not included. It can be used to measure humidity, temperature, and air pressure, or even to calculate the altitude according to the measured air pressure.
- 1 x Octopus BME280 Pressure Sensor
- 31 x 23 mm
- Version No.: V1.0
- Working Voltage: DC1.2V-3.6V
- Connectors: IIC (slavemode3.4MHz) orSPI (3-wireor4-wireslave modelOMHz)
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%- -100%, response time >1s
- Humidity Tolerance: ±2%; Humidity Hysteresis: ±1%; Resolution Rate: 0.8%
- Air Pressure Measure Range: 300 -HOOhPa
- Air Pressure Tolerance: ±lhPa, Resolution Rate: 0.18Pa
- Temperature Measure Range: 0 °C-65 °C
- Temperature Tolerance: ±0.5 °C; Max: ±1 °C; Resolution Rate: 0.1 °C