Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opt Lasers Shapeoko 1-3 CNC Laser Upgrade Kit w/ PLH3D-15W Engraving Laser Head
- Boasts 15W of optical power for versatile engraving
- Includes a comprehensive kit for immediate setup
- Capable of engraving and cutting a wide range of materials
- Features integrated control electronics for easy operation
- Offers a lightweight design for mounting on any CNC machine
The Opt Lasers Shapeoko 1-3 CNC Laser Upgrade Kit w/ PLH3D-15W Engraving Laser Head is a superior addition to the realm of industrial cutting and engraving laser heads. This kit is characterized by its impressive 15 W of optical power and innovative design, enabling it to handle a broad spectrum of materials such as wood-based materials, leather, textiles, and plastics.
The kit comprises the PLH3D-15W Engraving Laser Head, a PLH3D-CNC Adapter, Laser Safety Glasses, a 24V 3.75A Desktop Power Supply for PLH3D-15W with an adapter, a PLH3D-15W Short Nozzle for Cutting Thick Materials, a Cable for PLH3D-15W / PLH-30W Laser Head, an Air pipe, and a Shapeoko Signal Wire for PLH3D-CNC Adapter.
The laser head is capable of engraving a variety of materials including wood and wood-based materials, leather, a wide array of textiles, stainless steel alloys, high-speed steel, mild steel, and synthetic polymers. It also has the ability to cut various types of leather and plastics such as polycarbonate, ABS plastic, acetals, nylon, acrylic, PLA, polycarbonate, polyesters, microsurface plastic polymers, polyurethane, polyethylenes, fluoropolymers, PEI, polypropylene, vulcanized fiber, PEEK, polyimides, Rowmark® plastics, PPO, polystyrene, and VCF films.
The product is distinguished by its unparalleled optical power in its category, a high-pressure air nozzle that mitigates high maintenance, and is powered by blue laser diodes. It features integrated control electronics, a long lifespan, precision-grade aspheric lenses, and a lightweight design that can be mounted on almost any CNC machine. It provides straightforward integration and immediate power activation.
- 1x PLH3D-15W Engraving Laser Head
- 1x PLH3D-CNC Adapter
- 1x Laser Safety Glasses
- 1x 24V 3.75A Desktop Power Supply for PLH3D-15W with US/UK adapter
- 1x PLH3D-15W Short Nozzle for Cutting Thick Materials
- 1x Cable for PLH3D-15W / PLH-30W Laser Head (7m / 22 ft)
- 1x Air pipe 2m/fi4mm
- 1x Shapeoko Signal Wire for PLH3D-CNC Adapter
- 167 x 70 x 87 mm
- Optical Power: 15 W
- Center Wavelength: 445 nm
- Working Distance: 4 mm (0.157 inch)
- Beam Spot Width: <180 µm (0.007 inch)
- Mounting Hole Pattern: 77 x 68 mm
- PSU Voltage: 22 - 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: <85 W
- Modulation Input 1: 0-5 V
- Modulation Input 2: 0-3 V, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 0-24 V
- Max. Mod. Bandwidth: 30 kHz
- Operating Temperature: 10 - 45 °C (50 - 113 °F)
- Air Nozzle Hose Size Standard: 4 mm (5/32 inch)
- Max. Air Pressure: bar (72 PSI)