Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opt Lasers Temperature TEC Controller TEC-10A-24V
- Compact yet efficient TEC controller
- Offers high temperature stabilization accuracy
- Features integrated MOSFET, eliminating need for thermal compound
- Can be upgraded to accommodate a max. input of 36 V
- Comes with a 10k NTC B3950 thermistor
The Opt Lasers Temperature TEC Controller TEC-10A-24V is a compact yet highly efficient TEC controller. It is composed of analog elements and a minimalistic PCB board, making it a versatile choice for a wide range of projects. The controller is equipped with an integrated MOSFET, which negates the requirement for thermal compound and heat sink.
For ease of assembly, the controller is designed with additional mounting holes and wire connectors. It offers a high degree of temperature stabilization, achieving an accuracy of approximately +-0.4 degrees Celsius. Despite its compact dimensions of 20 x 30 mm, the controller delivers high current, a broad voltage range, and exceptional accuracy.
The controller operates in a cooling mode and utilizes voltage feedback from an NTC thermistor. It is supplied with a 10k NTC B3950 thermistor. The controller has the potential to be upgraded to accommodate a maximum input voltage of 36V. The maximum current that can flow through the device is contingent on the TEC used. The voltage dropout on the driver is minimal, enabling the current to be predicted by reading TEC labels.
Please note that the maximum current flowing through the device depends on the TEC used. Always refer to the TEC labels to predict the current.
- 1x Opt Lasers Temperature TEC Controller TEC-10A-24V
- 20 x 30 mm
- Compliance Voltage: 3 - 24 V
- Max. TEC Current: 20A
- Operating Temp. Range: +10 to +40 °C
- Temperature Sensor Type: 10k NTC B3950
- Accuracy of temperature measurement: ±0.4 °C