Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Origami Circuits Standard Kit
- Combines simple electronics with centuries-old Japanese papercraft art
- Offers a great way to teach art, design, engineering, and basic electronics
- Lets you create solderless pathways with nylon-based Maker Tape
- Includes origami paper for quick and easy builds
- Powered at 3V and have no danger of shocking or harming
- Ages: 10 and up
The Origami Circuits Standard Kit includes origami paper for quick and easy builds. Follow one of the many project guides or create your own. Since Maker Tape will stick to just about anything you can easily add motors and lights anywhere you want.
By adding LEDs and self-sticking motors you are able to create 3D papercraft projects that move, light up, and blink! This is a great way to teach art, design, engineering, and basic electronics.
Add LEDs to paper, cardboard, walls, glass, or even stick them to fabric to make temporary wearables. Create solderless pathways with the nylon-based Maker Tape. Easily connect components by just sticking tape to them! Maker Tape is flexible, durable, and conducts with less than 10 ohms per foot of resistance.
- 10 x Blinking LEDs
- 5 x Jumbo LEDs (Red, Blue, Green, White, and Color Changing)
- 5 x Coin Cell Batteries
- 4 x Vibrating Motors
- 1 x Roll of Maker Tape (1/4th inch at 16 feet long)
- 1 x Robot Template
- Ages: 10+