Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SG90CR Plastic Gear Servo 360 degree by OSEPP
- Offers a low-cost servo in a compact package
- Provides a 360-degree rotation
- Comes with a 3-Pin female connector
- Perfect servo motor to use in microcontroller mechatronic projects
- Commonly used in light-weight radio-controlled planes, helicopters, etc.
The OSEPP SG90CR Plastic Gear Servo 360 degree is a low-cost servo in a compact package. It is commonly used in lightweight radio-controlled planes, helicopters, drones, and robotics.
This is the perfect servo motor to use in microcontroller mechatronic projects where limited space is available, there isn't a need for large amounts of torque, and servo accuracy is required.
Motor Connections: The attached cable has a 3-Pin female connector that is mated with a standard 0.1-inch male header.
1x3 Female Connector
- Brown = Ground
- Red = 5V
- Orange = PWM Signal
- 1x SG90CR Servo motor with attached 250 mm control cable
- 3x Arms/horns for various interface applications
- Screws for mounting arms to the servo and mounting the servo to your project
- 22.9 x 12.2 x 30 mm
- Wire Length: 250 mm
- Deadband width: 5 usec
- Angle Rotation: 360 degree
- Voltage Range: 4.8 - 6 Volts
- No-Load Speed (6.0 V): 0.1 sec / 60°
- No-Load Speed (4.8 V): 0.12 sec / 60°
- Stall Torque (6.0 V): 1.5 kg.cm
- Stall Torque (4.8 V): 1.3 kg.cm
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Gear Material: Plastic
- Wire Gauge: JR
- Pulse Amplitude: 3 - 5 V
- Operating Temperature: (-)10 to +50 °C
- Stall Current - (6.0 V): 700 mA
- Idle Current - no-load (6.0 V): 4 mA
- Direction w/Increasing PWM Signal: anticlockwise
- Weight: 9 g