Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PAA5100JE Near Optical Flow SPI Breakout
- Detects motion of close-up surfaces
- Comes with a low-resolution camera
- Used in robot vacuum cleaners
- Great for floor tracking for ground-dwelling robots
- Suitable for use with a variety of different surfaces
The PAA5100JE Near Optical Flow SPI Breakout is used in robot vacuum cleaners and uses a low-resolution camera and some clever algorithms to detect the motion of surfaces.
This sensor has a super close range of 15-35 mm so it is suitable for use with a variety of different surfaces. With this Breakout Garden compatible optical navigation breakout. Great for floor tracking for ground-dwelling robots.
- 1x PAA5100JE Near Optical Flow SPI Breakout
- 24 x 24.5 x 5 mm (L x W x H)
- White LEDs: 2
- Frame rate: 242 FPS (frames per second)
- Range: 15 - 35 mm
- Field of view: 42°
- Maximum speed: 1.14 meters per second (with sensor 25 mm away from the surface)
- Current draw: 6 mA typical
- Interface: SPI
- 3.3 or 5 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Compatible with: Arduino, Raspberry Pi (Python library), Raspberry Pi Pico (C++/MicroPython libraries)