- USB to TTL/RS-485 interface dedicated for mightyZAP actuators
- Various parameter settings
- Motion test
- Graph Monitoring (Position, Current, Input voltage, Temperature)
- Firmware update for mightyZAP actuators
The PC USB Interface IR-USB02 for MIGHTYZAP Linear Servo Motor Actuator is an USB to TTL/RS-485 interface board to control parameters on the dedicated Manager software in a user's PC. It connects MIGHTYZAP linear servo actuator and user's PC via USB port for various setting of a servo motor.
The input power needs to be supplied via power socket (Input power should be same as the input voltage of servo motor) and it supports TTL and RS-485 communication.
NOTE : IR-USB02 does NOT include USB cable for PC connection. Any data transferrable USB Micro B-type (Standard 5pin) cable (for Android smart phone) can be used without problem. For wire harness between IR-USB01 and actuator, user is able to use standard wire harness packed in the actuator.
- Input power: 7.4 V (D7series) , 12 V (L12, D12, 12Lf series)
- Servo connection port: RS-485 (F version connection), TTL (PT version connection)
- PC communication interface: USB Micro B-type (Android standard 5pin)
- Communication speed: 57600 bps (default) / upto 115200 (User selectable)
- Operating software: mightyZAP Servo Manager
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.