Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Has four active-high digital inputs
- Ideal for reading switches, buttons, digital sensors, and other devices
- Each input can withstand up to ±30V
- VINT port is isolated from the digital inputs
Looking to add some serious digital inputs to your VINT Hub? The Phidget VINT 4 Isolated Digital Input has four active-high digital inputs ideal for reading switches, buttons, digital sensors, and other devices with a logic-level output. Each input can withstand up to ±30V from the devices it's connected to, and they trigger faster than ordinary VINT digital inputs, making it more likely to trigger from very brief changes.
Isolated for Stability
The VINT port on this board is isolated from the digital inputs, improving stability by removing unintentional ground loops from the system. Each input is also isolated from one another, reducing the amount of cross-channel interference.
- Controlled By: VINT
- Current Consumption Min: 28 μA
- Current Consumption Max: 2.8 mA
- Number of Digital Inputs: 4
- Low Voltage Max (False): 1.3 V DC
- High Voltage Min (True): 2.5 V DC
- Low Voltage Trigger Length Min: 0.2 ms
- High Voltage Trigger Length Min: 0.05 ms
- Digital Input Current Max: * 4.5 mA
- Digital Input Voltage Max: ± 30 V DC
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C