Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Phidget Brushless DC Motor Controller
- Built-in position control with the hall-effect sensor
- Supply Voltage: 8-30 V DC
- Controlled By VINT
The Phidget VINT Brushless DC Motor Controller has built-in position control thanks to the hall-effect sensor that tells the controller which coil to activate. In operation, brushless motors behave similarly to stepper motors, with the rotor being pulled into discrete positions with electromagnetism.
The DCC1100 requires an 8-30V DC external power supply and can control a single brushless DC motor from a port on your VINT Hub. With the software, you can either control the motor velocity, acceleration and stall velocity directly, or you can use the PositionController object to set the motor position using a closed-loop PID controller.
- 1 x Phidget VINT Brushless DC Motor Controller
- Controlled By: VINT
- Supply Voltage Min: 8 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 30 V DC
- Current Consumption (Unconfigured): (VINT Port) 500 μA
- Current Consumption Max: (VINT Port) 650 μA
- Continuous Motor Current Max: 20 A
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- Number of Motor Ports: 1
- Velocity Resolution: 0.003 Duty Cycle
- Hall-Effect Voltage: 5 V DC
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C