Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Can measure the ambient temperature of the surrounding air
- Measurement range from -40°C to 85°C
- Simply plug it into a port on your VINT Hub
- You can read the current temperature in degrees Celsius
For when you need a temperature sensor, pure and simple: The Phidget VINT Temperature Sensor can measure the ambient temperature of the surrounding air from -40°C to 85°C, perfect for home or outdoor use.
Simply plug it into a port on your VINT Hub and with a single command you can read the current temperature in degrees Celsius. If the temperature rises above 85°C or falls below -40°C, the API will fire a saturation error to notify that the measured temperature is out of range.
- Controlled By: VINT
- Sensor Type: Temperature (Ambient)
- Ambient Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Ambient Temperature Max: 85 °C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.063 °C
- Temperature Error Typical (At 25°C): ± 0.25 °C
- Temperature Error Max: ± 1 °C
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Sampling Interval Min: 500 ms/sample
- Current Consumption Max: 150 μA
- Current Consumption Min: 20 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C