- Provides up to 8A of current to each stepper coil
- Supply Voltage:10-30 V DC
- Controls the position, velocity and acceleration of one bipolar stepper
- Uses a port on your VINT Hub
Get moving with this Phidgets 10-30V 8A Single Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver. With a maximum power supply of 30V, it can provide up to 8A of current to each stepper coil. The result is that you can control the position, velocity and acceleration of one large bipolar stepper using a port on your VINT Hub. Steppers are especially popular in applications where accurate positioning is important.
The Stepper Phidget comes with a number of safety features since motors have a reputation of damaging unprotected circuits with current spikes when a motor stalls or changes direction under heavy load. There's a fuse socket with a 5A automotive fuse to protect your Phidget in such occasion, and the power terminals are polarity protected in case the power supply gets wired up backwards.
The VINT port on this Phidget is isolated from the power circuit, so you don't have to worry about damaging your hub or computer if something goes wrong. Ensure that this Phidget is in a well-ventilated area if you plan on running it close to maximum specifications.
- 1 x Phidgets 10-30V 8A Single Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver
- Controlled By: VINT
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Number of Motor Ports: 1
- Motor Position Resolution: 1⁄16 Step (40-Bit Signed)
- Position Max: ± 1E+15 1/16 steps
- Stepper Velocity Resolution: 1 1/16 steps/sec
- Stepper Velocity Max: 115000 1/16 steps/sec
- Stepper Acceleration Resolution: 1 1/16 steps/sec²
- Stepper Acceleration Min: 2 1/16 steps/sec²
- Stepper Acceleration Max: 1E+07 1/16 steps/sec²
- Sampling Interval Min: 100 ms/sample
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Available Current per Coil Max: 8 A
- Supply Voltage Min: 10 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 30 V DC
- Current Consumption Min: 50 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 7 A
- Current Consumption Min (VINT Port): 500 μA
- Current Consumption Max (VINT Port): 1 mA
- Quiescent Power Consumption Max: * 200 mW
- Recommended Wire Size: 10 - 12 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -20 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.