Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pokit Meter Wireless Multimeter, DSO and Logger (Black)
- Features the World's smallest wireless multimeter
- Transforms your mobile phone into an awesome tool
- Highly portable, fits in your pocket
- Ultra-low power and long battery life
The Pokit Meter Wireless Multimeter, DSO and Logger (Black) measures, displays and logs a wide range of parameters including voltage, current, resistance and temperature. It also provides continuity and a diode checker. Pokit is ideal for low voltage electronics, automotive applications, home automation, etc. It connects wirelessly to your smartphone and app and it's amazingly easy to use. Simply touch to change modes and settings, and pinch and drag to pan and zoom waveforms.
Pokit DSO captures detailed voltage and current waveforms for display on your smartphone. It also allows you to operate on the frequency domain using FFT, for use as a spectrum analyser. Simply pinch and drag to set the acquisition voltage scale and time base, and touch to select a trigger mode.
It is a full-featured Multimeter that accurately measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance and ambient temperature. Measurements are displayed directly on your smartphone in real-time. Simply tap to select a measurement mode.
Captured waveforms are displayed in stunning detail. Pinch and drag to zoom and pan. Long-press on the graph to set cursors and trace your signals. Pokit functions as a stand-alone data logger that logs temperature, voltage or current waveforms for periods up to 6 months without connection to a phone. Waveforms can be downloaded to your phone for display.
- 50 x 18 mm
- Lead Length: 200 mm per side, 400 mm total
- DC Voltage Measurement: 10mV to 60V DC ± 1%
- AC Voltage Measurement: 10mV to 42V AC ± 1%
- DC Current Measurement: 1mA to 2A DC ± 1%
- AC Current Measurement: 1mA to2A AC ± 1%
- Resistance Measurement: 1 to 1M Ohm ± 5%
- Ambient Temp. Measurement: 0 to 60 °C,±1 °C, 32 to 140 °F
- Continuity: <5 ohms
- Diode Check: <1.5 V
- Sampling Resolution: 14-bit
- Sampling Rate: IMsample/s
- Acquisition Window: 10ms to 10s
- Logging Rate: 1s to 1 day
- Logging Duration: 1 year (at 6 hours / sample)
- Bluetooth Range: 0 to 10 meters
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 60 °C, 32 to 140 °F
- Battery Type: Lithium CR2032
- Battery Life: ~6 Months
- Compliance: RCM, FCC, CE
- Weight: 80 g