Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 3pi+ 2040 Robot Standard Edition by Pololu
- Fully assembled with 30:1 MP 6V Micro Metal Gearmotors
- Compact and high-performance mobile platform
- Equipped with dual quadrature encoders for control
- Features line sensors and front bump sensors
- Includes a comprehensive Inertial Measurement Unit
The Pololu 3pi+ 2040 Robot - Standard Edition (30:1 MP Motors), Assembled is a compact, high-performance mobile platform that utilizes the Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU.
This robot is equipped with a multitude of features such as dual quadrature encoders that allow for closed-loop speed or position control, line sensors, front bump sensors, and a comprehensive Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) that includes a 3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyro.
Additionally, it is fitted with six RGB LEDs and a graphical OLED display. The Standard Edition of this robot comes fully assembled with 30:1 MP 6V Micro Metal Gearmotors, providing an optimal balance of speed and controllability.
- Pololu 3pi+ 2040 Robot - Standard Edition (30:1 MP Motors), Assembled
- 97 x 96 x 36 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 100 g
- Processor: RP2040 @ 125 MHz
- RAM: 264 Kb
- Program memory size: 16 Mb